1. Describe your signature style in 5 words:colorful, upbeat, whimsical, fun, different.
3. What's coming up for you in your artistic world? I have a few quilt ideas in my head that are not quite ready to come out.
5. Who has inspired you on your artistic journey? My mother was an artist, among other things. She inspired me from a very young age to create art, and she instilled in me the idea that art matters, that it is important.
6. What are the 5 essential things in your studio that you cannot live without? Light, radio, windows, space, time.
7. What is on your design table right now? A basket of fabric for a possible next quilt, a notebook, clutter.
8. How do you juggle your artistic life, family, friends, etc? It can be a challenge, but I need all three, so I have to make it work.
9. Do you have any studio companions (human or otherwise)? My dog, Ginger and one of my cats, Matilda are almost always napping nearby when I'm working up there.