1. Describe your signature style in 5 words: Hope this makes someone smile.
3. What's coming up for you in your artistic world? I just had my second book "Robots in Space!" published and I am considering whether or not to write a third quilt book.
5. Who has inspired you on your artistic journey? The classes I took with Nancy Crow, Ruth McDowell, Ann Johnston and Jane Dunnewold gave me the tools to dye and piece just about anything.
6. What are the 5 essential things in your studio that you cannot live without? Sewing machine, rotary cutter, design wall, freezer paper, thread/fabric
7. What is on your design table right now? Donation quilts for a local Headstart preschool class.
8. How do you juggle your artistic life, family, friends, etc? Time needed for artistic efforts nearly always conflicts with family life. My only hope is that when I drop a ball it does not roll too far away.
9. Do you have any studio companions (human or otherwise)? I have three Amazon parrots and one conure, but they live in a sunroom with a view. No self respecting parrot would spend time in a basement studio that is also known as the sewing dungeon.