2. What is your creative process? planning, drawing, notes, etc. Just start making, working intuitively, then assemble smaller pieces into a large piece.
3. What's your style? Abstract, pictorial, surface design, whole cloth, etc. Given those choices I guess surface design.
4. How long have you been a quilt maker/fiber artist? About 7 years (I’ve been a full time artist for 12 years)
5. Do you listen to music when you make art? what kind? No. TV’s on.
6. What do you do when you are blocked creatively? That just doesn’t seem to happen. I have a zillion ideas and directions I’d like to try.
7. Do you teach? What's your favorite part about teaching? Yes, I teach a lot. I love hearing the students share their work and processes with the others, and the support and feedback in a class setting.
8. Are there artistic endeavors that you have yet to do? I just wove my first scarf (in a workshop), so I can check that off the list. I’d like to do more felting.
9. How do you balance your family life and art? I have a very supportive husband and a not so clean house.
10. What is the best part about what you do? Makin’ art!!! I love love love the creative process and making things.
visit Jane's website and blog - right column