1. What kind of challenges did this theme present to you? The design of graffiti on cloth as well as technique implementation was a challenge.
1. Sacred Threads, Floris UMC, Herndon, VA, July 7-23
2. Contemporary Art Quilts 2017, Whistler House Museum of Art, Lowell, MA, Aug 5-Sept 1. 3. Threads of Resistance, New England Quilt Museum, Lowell, MA.
4. Texas Quilts: Art in Stitch SAQA regional show, Center for Contemporary Arts, Abelene, TX, Sept 20- Nov. 10, then Texas Tech University Museum.
5. Dinner@Eight, World of Beauty, Hands All Around, Houston Quilt Festival, IQA, Houston, TX. Nov 2-5.
6. Under the Western Sun, SAQA regional NM: Rocky Mt. Quilt Museum April 24 - July 22, then Macy Center, NM July 21-Sept 11.
4. Do you ever work in a series? If so, what benefits or challenges does this present to you as an artist? Yes, I work in a series and have several series in my art quilt collection. The benefit is that the work builds on itself. The challenge is to make a new and interesting art while adhering to the original design elements in the series.